Wednesday 9 June 2010

EPIC FAIL

ok ok ok ... this hasn't quite gone to plan and i'm reeeeeally sorry!!

I have let the whoooole blogging universe down ... ok I've let Mike and the girl's at work down - but still almost 6 weeks since vowing to be the ulitimate blogger and I still haven't written a damn thing!

You'll be pleased to know since my first post I have got back into my painting (pics to follow) I'm job hunting (horrah!!) and I've started aqua aerobics! I'm planning to find success with atleast one of those! Also whilst I've been in hiding my boyfriend's band 'From Great Height' have recorded their third EP and it's pretty awesome (check it out at www.fromgreatheight.com).

Also I discovered the holy grail ... now this is about to get abit Stepford Wives but please bare with me ... it has been a burning ambition of mine to own a Russian Doll teapot, well! *Drum Roll* I now own a whole Russian Doll Teaset!!! I'm yet to find anyone who can equal my excitement or even pretend to be excited for me so if you are please let me know!

Now i'm sorry this is so short and I have lots to share with you but it's home time and I have a curry and the first Big Brother episode of the year to watch ...

Tatty byes xx

No comments:

Post a Comment