Thursday 10 June 2010

bahhhhhh

What a bloody miserable day!!

I'm sat in my office, alone. The phone has barely rang, I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards, I'm tired and the weather is miserable! Even demolishing 2 bags of weight watchers cookies wasn't enough to cheer me up! and whats worse ... my baby brother has turned 18 today!! He is officially an adult - this depresses me greatly because this means I'm getting old. I still think of him as the 8 year old boy with the mass of baby blonde hair and the biggest set of child's teeth youve ever seen!(that boy had some bloody big teeth going on - still does but thank goodness he grew into them!). Everytime I go back home I'm in shock because I forget this 8 year old boy is now over six foot tall and built like a rugby player - I will come to terms with the aging process one day!


I've planned to start a new painting tonight but I have a feeling that will be put to one side to make way for a night of big brother :-S

Have a pleasant evening folks!

xxx

(apologies to Nat - I hope you have a wicked birthday - damn you for growing up so fast!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment